About This Journal
Global Access in Business Communication, or GABC, is a peer-reviewed journal jointly published by Eastern Michigan University, the Delhi Business School, ITESM, the Technological University of Malaysia, and the University of Antwerp.
GABC publishes original research on interdisciplinary business practices which shape and are shaped by the changing nature and level of global business communication. To this end, GABC publishes articles that contribute to the knowledge, theory and practice of the global aspects of business communication in one or more of the following areas:
- International and cross-cultural business communication and negotiations
- Global aspects of integrated marketing communications (IMC)
- Communication aspects of international law and global business ethics
- Languages and business communication
- E-Semantics (a term coined here to mean cross-cultural, language-based international issues associated with new media, search terms, string searches, web design, web site user friendliness, and Internet and electronic advertising)
GABC welcomes articles in all rigorous research methods including qualitative, theoretical modeling and quantitative approaches.
GABC applies double-blind reviews in which an editor and at a minimum of two subject-related experts examine submitted manuscripts.
Global Advances in Business Communication makes all content freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles in this journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author.
Global Advances in Business and Communication
Eastern Michigan University - College of Business
300 West Michigan Avenue / 513 Gary M. Owen Building
Ypsilanti, Michigan 48197
David A. Victor, Ph.D., Editor in Chief